"It is in the giving, that we receive the greatest gifts." - Ike Carpenter
+ Click HERE to learn why PRACTICING Gratitude Is Important
Do you want to be healthier, more resilient, less stressed at work, and raise happier children? If so, then the answer might just be something you can have a direct impact on... your own gratitude.
- Keeping a gratitude Journal reduces stress and depression
- People who are grateful eat better and have lower blood pressure
- Practicing gratitude can slow the aging process
- Practicing gratitude can reduce fatigue
- Practicing gratitude reduces feelings of hopelessness and increases levels of optimism
- Gratitude can result in better sleep
Gratitude, like any skill, requires practice over time. "The Grateful Journey" delivers daily reminders, and provides you with a convenient way to create your own Gratitude Journal where you can capture what you are grateful for each day. You also help others (and yourself) by sharing your thoughts in the Grateful Community.
And, as a added benefit, your activity in the program earns you entries into our monthly drawings where you can win valuable prizes!
Enjoy the many benefits of living a life filled with gratitude. You will not only improve your own life, you will increase your chances of improving the lives of all those around you. And for that, they will surely be grateful!